New file added - Divinity: Original Sin 2 Defintive Edition - Lord Linder Kemm (The Vault of Linder Kemm)

News
DigiBot

New file added - Divinity: Original Sin 2 Defintive Edition - Lord Linder Kemm (The Vault of Linder Kemm)

Post by DigiBot »

I just added a new file to my website!

Title: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Defintive Edition - Lord Linder Kemm (The Vault of Linder Kemm)
Description:
Lord Linder Kemm, the leader of the paladins in Arx, is trying to reach the tomb of Lucian as well. And for this he kidnapped Arhu. There are basically two ways you can get rid of Kemm. You can either go to his vault and he will attack you there. Or you can go to Lord Arhus chambers, read certain papers and Kemm will appear there. In my first playthrough I fought against Kemm in his vault. But this time I wanted to try out the other option. However my persuasion skill was high enough so that Kemm didn't attack me. But before entering Arhus chambers I killed the paladins guarding them, so that they won't join the fight later on.
This however lead the paladins, who arrived with Kemm, to accuse me of murder. I admitted to it and so began the fight against them and Kemm.

Link: https://www.digioso.org/dos2d_kemm

Return to “News”